Friday, November 5, 2010

Monthly Card Club

Hi Folks! I just wanted to give a shout out to my monthly card club. I have 5 slots filled and we need a minimum of 6! The more we have the better. If you are interested in becoming a member of the club that will start soon let me know asap.

Being in a monthly card club is awesome. You get together once a month with other people that love making things just like you do! I provide the ideas and inspiration and you get to come and make the projects at no extra cost to you.

With there being 6 people in the club you would be required to make a $25 minimum order each month before taxes and shipping (shipping is cheaper in a club). So you get a little splurge for yourself each month, free projects, and the best part is that you get a turn to "host" the club and recieve all the fabulous extra gifts. On your month you will recieve a minimum of $15 in Free merchandise and 1 Free stamp set! Awesome!

So let me know if you want to join the fun! And when I say fun...I really do mean a blast!

Happy Stamping!
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment