Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Kind Thanks

This is another one of the samples from the 2012 Leadership Retreat with Stampin' Up!  I am happy to say that all but the Blushing Bride card base and the sentiment is sticking around for at least another year.  :) 


Blushing Bride was never one of my favorite pinks, but it coordinates with the Twitterpated DSP and so I used some of my stash with that.  Sadly, I am not hurt to see it retire this year.  I am sad that Pear Pizzazz is retiring....and that was part of the same In Color group as this pink.

This card uses some of the Tea Stain ink spot to make it a little more vintage on the edges.  Plus, I curled the edges so that it looked like the DSP was coming away from the card base like vintage photos do. 

Don't forget to make an easy banner end using one of the square punches.  The pennants are made from the Pennant Builder Punch.  Add some Baker's Twine in Lucky Limeade and a few staples from your average stapler and whalah!  Perfect card right?

Supplies Used:
  • Stamps: Thank You Kindly (wood #111700)
  • Ink: Poppy Parade, Tea Stain (#118762)
  • Paper: Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla (#101650), Lucky Limeade (#122926), Baja Breeze (#111352), Daffodil Delight (#119683), Twitterpated DSP (#125406)
  • Accessories: Lukcy Limeade Baker's Twine (#125572), staples
  • Tools: Sponge (#101610), Pennant Builder Punch (#122361), SNAIL (#104332), 1" Square Punch (#124094)
All Supplies can be purchased in my online store 24/7 HERE.  If you would like to join my team you can do that easily online by clicking on the "join the fun" link on my online store.

Happy Stamping!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment