Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tickets & Tags Class

Well, I just finished up another great class. We ended up using the Tickets & Tags Simply Scrappin' kit and made 16 full sized cards to take home and plenty left over to make some more later.


I love the Simply Scrappin' kits this year! They are awesome!! Don't pass them up in the catalog because you aren't a scrapbooker. I use them both ways, to make cards and scrapbook. All the kits this year are geared to work work both ways....its a 2 for 1 people!!


The colors in the catalog don't really do them justice either. I had a hard time deciding which one to use for this class because I liked them all. I did order some other to make so really cool projects coming up soon (like a mini scrapbook using CD case holders...you will see).


I am only posting a few of the cards today. I might get some more of them on later posts. There were just too many to choose from. :)


The buy 3 get one FREE promotion on DSP is still going on, but it does end the 31st of August. This is a perfect time to stock up on some paper for the holidays and such. If you would like to combine orders to get cheaper shipping, just let me know and I can do that on my end rather than through my website store. Or, you can just go right to marthastamps.stampinup.net and place your order and get the buy 3 get one FREE promo there with regular shipping.

Happy Stamping!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment