I have a wreath to show you today. Now that you have seen the picture.... take a guess at how much you think that wreath cost to make. I will tell you at the end of the post and you WILL be surprised.
- 2 packs of Stampin' Up fabric (I used Deck the Halls)
- 1 metal wreath form from a local hobby and craft store (mine was only $2.99)
- 1 pair of scissors
Now, hop along to the next blog and check out what Lisa has for you to make.
1. Maxine Conrad www.stamptothemax.com
2. Martha Haddock www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com You are here.
3. Lisa Fennewald www.lisaloostamps.blogspot.com
4. Stephanie Bradley www.stamplikeyoumeanit.blogspot.com