Wednesday, March 2, 2011

au Paris!

Seriously....don't kill me if I did the title wrong. I speak Spanish (and only a little at that!) . But it totally fits with the card I am going to show you today.

Doesn't it just make you want to go to Paris?? I want to go badly! I love the black, white, and red combo. I know you are probably thinking that the background paper looks familiar....it should, it is very similar to the Love Letter DSP. That is where I got the inspiration. Though I used Whisper White instead of Very Vanilla. I stamped my own background paper for this card. It is nice having clear mount stamps. This set is called Artistic Etchings. With one of the larger clear blocks, I was able to put both stamps on the same block and stamp twice as fast. It was great!

Supplies Used:Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
Ribbon: Black Satin, 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain
Accesories: Snail, Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment