This card isn't necessarily for boys only, but it could definitely be used for that since it doesn't have any pink on it. I like the blue and brown together...it gives it a somewhat boyish feel, but still is soft and fun.
There are no special tricks to this card. What you see is what you get really. Just make sure you stamp the Baja Breeze balloon on scrap Whisper White and then snip it out and pop it up with a dimensional. Yes, the strings are hand drawn...yes, I am not an artist. But, who cares right??
You can order any of the supplies from my cards on my website at http://marthastamps.stampinup.net. AND... don't forget that it is Sale-a-bration time and the stamp set used in this week's samples can be yours for free with a qualifying order. Don't hesitate to call or email me if you have questions.
- Ink: Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad (#119670), Baja Breeze Classic Ink Pad (#111833), Early Espresso Marker (#119680)
- Stamps: Party This Way (Wood #118744 or Clear #120609)
- Paper: Whisper White (#100730), Baja Breeze (#111352), Early Espresso (#119686), Just Add Cake DSP (#124339)
- Tools: Paper Trimmer (#104152), Dimensionals (#104430), SNAIL (#104332)
- Accessories: Baja Breeze Seam Binding (#122331)