Here is how you make the rounded banners... First start by cutting 4 strips of DSP to be 1" x 4". Then punch out 4 matching 1" circles. Trim the circles in half and butt them up against the 1" strips. The ribbon over the top hides the seam and it looks like one solid piece. I used a glue dot under the knot of the ribbon to make sure it stays in place.
Some of the colors are going to retire at the end of May, so you had better get on this train while you still can. The layout is simple and classic and is just fun all around for a birthday.
- Ink: Poppy Parade Classic Stamp Pad (#119782)
- Stamps: Party This Way (wood #118744, clear #120609)
- Paper: Whisper White (#100730), Just Add Cake DSP (#124339)
- Accessories: Blushing Bride 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon(#119267)
- Tools: Paper Trimmer (#104152), 1" Circle Punch (#119868), SNAIL (#104332), Glue Dots (#103683)