Thursday, June 7, 2012

Season Frame Art Kit


Today's project is one that I have had in my head for months and I finally got my hands on the Season of Friendship stamp set to make it.  Unfortunately, the stamp set is retired, but you can still get the kit to have a wonderful piece of art work in you home that people will comment on every time they come.  I can say that because I have one hanging in my front room and people always comment on how beautiful it is. 


The kit comes finished and all you have to do is put it in a frame.  Its a standard frame that I picked up from a local craft and frame shop.  I paid less than $10 for mine.  I am sure you could get one on sale for even less.  I can't ship these frames since they are an awkward size for a box.



The kit is $8 with $2 shipping and is ready to go.  You can pay with Paypal via the link and I will get it right out to you.  Don't miss out on a chance to have this great piece in your home today!


Happy Stamping!

Martha

1 comment:

  1. Martha so cute! Another winner, I saw it on pinterest first! When can I get the family kit from you?

    ReplyDelete