Saturday, October 6, 2012

Chevron Blossoms

I made this card a while ago and I just love it.  I have yet to send it out because I just can't bear to part with it yet.  Its just one of those cards that makes you smile.  :)  I know, I should pass on that great feeling to someone else. 

 
It is quick and simple.  The colors are bright and fun and although it is fall right now...I still like the bright colors.  I did make the card while it was sunny and warm, so give me a break. 

It is simply Whisper White cardstock for the base, Daffodil Delight with the Chevron Embossing Folder, and the Polka Dot Parade DSP in Real Red with the Blossom Punch.  Tie some of the Gumball Gree stitched ribbon around and voila!  A perfect card.  The sentiment is from teeny tiny wishes and can be substituted for anything you like. 


Happy Stamping!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment