Monday, October 8, 2012

Wonderfall Cafe

I was very sad last year when Stampin' Up! announced they were retiring the Leaves Die from their collection.  I used it a lot last year and I felt like they didn't have a good replacement for it....UNTIL NOW! I just had to wait until the Holiday Catalog to see it.  I actually like the Autumn Accents Die better than the other one because the leaves look more natual on this one.  Plus, who doesn't love a die that has a matching stamp set? 

 
Wonderfall is a great fall stamp set and can be used for lots of things.  Here is the trick to getting them to work together.  Use the die and cut your cardstock FIRST.  Then, ink up your stamp and lay the leaf over the top of the inked up stamp and gently push down.  Lift up the paper from the stamp and voila! A perfectly stamped and die cut leaf. 


I added my leaves with some Comort Cafe DSP.  They aren't traditional fall colors for the most part, but I really like them.

You can order any of the products you see on this sample on my website or give me a call and I can place an order for you.  Don't forget that this month if you order the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set along with Candlelight Christmas DSP you get a Festive Piercing Pack for free!  Check out the details on my website or in the post I did about it earlier.

Happy Stamping!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment