Monday, January 3, 2011

Another Sneak Peek

I am attending a gathering for our extended team this Saturday and we are all doing a card swap. We had to use a set from one of the new catalogs (2011 Occassions Mini or Saleabration). I chose a set from Saleabration that I just love. The minute I saw it I had to have it. The possibilities are endless and I love how my swap card came out. I just hope the rest of the team enjoys it as much as I do.
If you want a new Occassions Mini Catalog or a Saleabration Catalog, just let me know. I can get one to you in a jiffy! You won't want to miss it because they are great! Don't forget to check out the January classes this month. Let me know if you are interested in attending one.

January 5th: Jolly Holiday Scrapbook Class. Come scrap all your holiday photos

January 12th: Filled With Love Stamp Class $20 to make 4/5 cards and take a set of stamps home too!
January 19th: Love Impressions Scrapbook Class

January 26th: Valentine Defined Stamp Class $20 to make 4/5 cards and take a set of stamp home.

Happy Stamping!

Martha

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT my friend, especially the cute cute butterfly :) I am so looking forward to seeing you x

    ReplyDelete