Sunday, February 27, 2011

Elegant Soiree DSP

I have some Elegant Soiree DSP left over from a class that I did a few months back. I really need to finish up the pack. The colors in it are beautiful and work great for masculine or femanine cards. Here are a couple that whipped up the other afternoon.

The owl stamp comes from the Sale-a-bration Punch Bunch set and the set can be yours FREE with a $50 order between now and March 31st. Hurry!!! It is only one of many options you can choose.
The circle sentiment on the second card is also from the Punch Bunch set. I haven't totally finished this card yet. I can't decide if I needed another Birthday Card or if I needed a Thank You card...so I haven't stamped another greeting on it yet. I was thinking the Curly Cute set would work nicely on it when the time comes to send it out to someone I love. :)
Happy Stamping!
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment