Sunday, February 27, 2011

Poppy Parade

Let me just start by apologizing for the pictures. I got a new phone/camera and I haven't quite mastered the art of using it yet. :)

The cards in this post are all ones made using only Poppy Parade and Whisper White. I like a clean and simple look, as you may have noticed by now, so using only one or two colors is an easy way to get that. The patterned paper is the Hostess Level 1 In Color set. I haven't really used it and I figure I should...so here it goes!
The stamps that you see come from the Punch Bunch Sale-a-bration set and it could be your absolutely FREE by placing a $50 order. It is just one of many options for your FREE set, but you only have until the end of March! So hurry!
Ask me how to get FREE stamps and more right now!
Happy Stamping!
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment