Monday, February 28, 2011

My Birthday...

IF YOU ARE A DEMONSTRATOR AND WANT TO BE SURPRISED WITH YOUR STAMPIN' UP! BDAY CARD>>> PLEASE STOP HERE!!!

I "work" for a great company. Stampin' Up! made a new tradition this year for celebrating their demonstrator's birthdays. I am still trying to figure out why it took them 20+ years to come up with the idea though. LOL

Starting this year, they are sending a personal birthday card to each and every demo in the month of their birthday. I got mine a few weeks ago and I am going to share it with you today...since today is my birthday after all!

The card is simple, yet makes me so happy. It is made using My Digital Studio and printed off. ONE simple rhinestone adds so much to it. It just goes to show you that simple is awesome and it doesn't cost much.

The inside of the card has Real Red Polka Dot DSP on the top and a note for me on the bottom. I am not going to show you the inside since it has a special birthday present for me inside. If you want to know what the special gift is.... sign up to be a demo! :) Believe me, it is worth it for the relationships, fun, crafting, money, and don't forget the awesome products!
The starter kit right now is an awesome deal. I signed up during Sale-a-bration last year and this is by far the best deal you will get, so don't wait. F04 just under $150 you get over $360 in great products to use. Do it for a business, or do it for fun as a hobby...either way you won't regret it. Ask me how today...the deal doesn't last long!

Happy Stamping!

Martha

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog and am passing on the Stylish Blogger Award to you! Stop by my blog at www.eileensstampingcorner.blogspot.com to check out all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I too love your blog and have nominated your for the Stylish Blogger award! Thanks for all the inspiration and ideas!
    Leena
    http://alacards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete