Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Beyond the Garden DSP Class


The info for the class is all the same as the previous post that I did, so don't think that there are any hidden changes as far as dates, times, or cost. Just make sure to RSVP your registration to me by this weekend. I have to put the order in for the supplies and your paper so that it is here in time for class Thursday night!

We will be making the 5 cards shown and you get to take home a package of the Beyond the Garden DSP. This is going to be a fun night folks! Chatter, crafting, treats, and lots of laughter...so let me know if you want in on the fun asap!


As always, if you can't make class and still want to do the awesome projects... you can do a kit by mail. Same price as stated above and I can mail everything with pictures and instructions to assemble your cards. Or if you want me to assemble the cards and just mail them with your paper that works too.



Happy Stamping!



Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment