Monday, May 16, 2011

Fabulous Florets Stamp Class

Just wanted to let you all know again about the Fabulous Florets Stamp Class that I will be doing on May 25th...that is a Wednesday this time. We will meet at my house on Wednesday night at 7pm for a fun filled evening creating cute cards. The registration is $22 for Clear Mount or $28 for Wood Mount. I need to know what you want since you get to take it home with you at the end of the night.
This class is wonderful because you take home the Fabulous Florets stamp set at the end of the night along with your 5 cards. We will be making the cards in this post. I know, there are only 4 there...but there will be a 5th. Register for class and come check it out! :)
You need to RSVP with me by May 22nd. I need to get the order in so that all our stamps will be here for class wednesday night. Call me, email, me, or whatever way you want to get ahold of me...register this by this Sunday!




The stamp set matches perfectly with the Beyond the Gard DSP in the Summer Mini Catalog. Don't forget to check out the great stuff in there. This is also the stamp set that I used to create my Thailand scrapbook. Notice from the samples that you don't have to do them in bright colors...the set looks great in all colors of the spectrum.

Happy Stamping!

Martha

PS... thanks to some fellow deomonstrators for the great ideas on some of the cards. I can't claim the idea as my own on a few, but I did make the ones shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment