Monday, May 23, 2011

Pre Order the NEW Idea Book and Catalog NOW!!

Here is your chance to preorder your new Idea Book and Catalog for 2011 - 2012. Stampin' Up! is allowing the preorders to ship early!!! This means that I can order your catalog along with mine on June 1st and you can have it within a week...doesn't that sound awesome!

Catalogs are normally $9.95, but you can preorder them with me for only $5 a piece. That is 50% off the normal price people! You will get to see the catalog in person the same time the demonstrators do.

Email me your order for however many you want. This $5 deal only lasts until June 1st when the preorder of the catalog goes live. After that, they are $10 like normal.

Of course, if you are part of my card club you will recieve your catalog FREE of charge on the first club meeting night....that's June 9th! I still have some open slots, but they are filling. So if you want in on the card club and want FREE catalogs and other products give me a call.


Happy Stamping!


Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment