Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Convention Make and Takes

Wow! Has July been a busy month for everyone else too? It was insane for me! I can't believe it is over and I feel like it just started. Maybe I am going crazy...maybe I just had way too much fun. I had 2 extended family vacations (one for me and one for my husband), convention, and 2 major holidays all in one month.







Convention was awesome!!! You will be so jealous when you find out what kind of goods I walked away with. I just finished my make and take projects today since I am finally home. I love that everything is provided and I didn't have to purchase anything to finish the projects at home....and with step by step instructions and color pictures it was a snap!



This cute little box is for holding cards (or anything really). You can purchase the box (undecorated) in the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog super cheap. It uses a mix of fabric and paper to decorate it as shown. The black and white pattern on the lid is one of the fabrics from the Timeless Portrait set (there is paper to match too, yeah!)



These 3 sweet cards were made using the Raining Flowers stamp set from the new catalog. I think it will be one of my favorites. I can already see samples in my head with a wide variety of colors.



There are only a few short days left for the fabulous sign up promotion. $99 for a starter kit that has a ton of product in it. Even if you don't want to be a demonstrator this is a great deal to save money on all the stuff you will probably buy anyway. There is no obligation to be a demo and no risk because if you don't want to make it a business you just don't, and there is no fees associated with stopping. It is lovely! Let me know if you want more info, but hurry because the deal ends on the 31st of July.

Happy Stamping!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment