Friday, July 29, 2011

Pennant Parade stamp class

You missed out if you didn't come! Check out the great cards that we made and I think I might have even made Jeanne fall in love with a set that she didn't like when I first showed her the catalog. :)



Some of the designs are inspired by great friends who share their creations with others. Thanks to all who made this class a huge hit!


Don't forget... you only have a couple days left to score big time on a kit full of goodies for only $99. You get about $180 worth of stamp products and then business supplies on top of that if you want to make a go of a business for yourself, but as always, no obligation.

Happy Stamping!

Martha

2 comments:

  1. What awesome cards. Might have to get me that Pennant die or punch now! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards! I might have to case them!

    ReplyDelete