Saturday, July 30, 2011

Nature Walk Class


I loved this set the first time it showed up in the mini catalog last spring. I am exstatic that it made the big catalog this July. It was the first thing on my order for the new year.

This set is timeless and classic, beautiful and elegant. Can you tell I love it??? Don't miss out on coming to class to use this great set and to get your hands on it along with some great watercoloring techniques and more.


Class Info: Choose your option


Option 1: Come make 5 cards and learn new techniques for $10


Option 2: Come make 5 cards and take home a clear mount set of your own for $24.


Option 3: Kit in the Mail! Choose either option and I will send you all the paper and supplies along with directions to create the cards at home. Just add $3 for shipping to either option.


RSVP to me by Sunday if you want the stamp set included in registration. You can always RSVP by Wednesday if you just want to come and make cards. If you get a friend to sign up for any of the options you get a nice surprise!

Happy Stamping!

Martha

1 comment: