Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Its a new year and that means....

The NEW Catalog!!! Woo Hoo! I am so excited. I have been pouring over mine for weeks now and I am so happy that I finally get to share it with everyone else. I just can't get enough of it. The products are all live on my blog. If you are like me...you want to be able to take it with you to the park, while the little ones play outside in the yard, on long car rides, and anywhere else I can just sneak a peek. This means that you probably want a copy for yourself. You are in luck my friend! I can get you a copy. Shoot me an email and I will send one your way. I also have Spanish catalogs available if you would like one.



As always... check my website for all the things in the catalog if you can't wait for the next class to do an order or get your hands on one yourself.

Interested in a class...that post is coming! Stay tuned.

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment