Thursday, July 15, 2010

Join the Club?!

Yes, join the club! Have you ever thought about joining a stamp club and then thought...

I don't know how.
I am not creative.
I am not good with my hands.
What is the point?
I don't know anyone else in it.

Have I got answers for you, so listen up!

Here are the top reasons for joining my stamp club (details about the club to follow...so read on!)

1. You will make new friends who enjoy the same thing as you.
2. You get 1 night out a month...no kids, husbands, boyfriends, or anything else that ties you down..a cat maybe?
3. You have something to show for taking just an hour or 2 for yourself.
4. You will make something you can give away (or keep if you like) and make a friend or family memeber smile.
5. You will learn to stamp, scrapbook, and make cards...cheap!
6. Free goodies for club memebers (you have to come and see)
7. Free Idea Book and Catalog for each member (this includes current mini catalogs as well)
8. Gives you an excuse to pamper yourself just once a month and not feel guilty.
9. It will give you great ideas so you can recreate what we make without the guess work.
10. Exclusive promotions to those in the club.

See...doesn't that sound awesome!?! Thats because it is! :)

Here is the deal... We get a group of 8 people together who enjoy stamping and papercrafting. All 8 people commit to placing an order for $20(before tax and shipping) each month from any current catalog they choose. You buy whatever you want because that is yours to keep! The club runs for 8 months (notice 8 members) so that each person gets a chance to be the hostess of the month and earn the hostess rewards for their month. As hostess you will recieve a minimum of 1 free stamp set AND $15 in free product of your choice. I will do it at my house (so you don't have to clean), or if you would like to do it at your house we can do that too!

This is too good to pass up! Send me an email, call me, or reply to this post if you are interested and I will give you more info and answer any questions you may have.

Happy crafting and hope to see you in the club!
Martha
Shop online 24/7 at my website or just browse around!

No comments:

Post a Comment