Monday, July 19, 2010

Great Deal on the Big Shot


Have you had the Big Shot on your wish list for months...maybe even years now? This awesome machine is so versatile! You wouldn't believe the things it can do. Let me list a few to share...keeping in mind that this isn't all it can do, just some.

1. Produces beautiful die cuts to use in scrapbooking, greeting cards, or in craft projects.
2. Cuts fabric for quilting (believe me, this saves so much time rather than cutting each peice by hand for a quilt).
3. Dry Embosses paper for an elegant look to cards, scrapbooks, invitations, and more.
4. Create your own "paper doll" fridge magnets for your kids.
5. It will cut cardstock, paper, magnet sheets, cork, fabric, denim, leather, aluminum, tin, beeswax, foam, rubber, batting, fleece, vinyl, and the list goes on!

Think of the wonderful things you could do with a big shot and a few dies. Well, here is your chance to get started and get a Big Shot at in an awesome deal!

Order your Big Shot from me between now and August 14th and I will give you a FREE Die or Embossing Folder of your choice up to $21.95. All you have to do is mention this deal when you place your order with me. Call me at 435.752.1799 to place your order, or send me an email at stampinmartha@hotmail.com. If you have questions or want a tutorial on how the Big Shot works...let me know! That is what I am here for.

Happy Die Cutting!
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment