Saturday, August 21, 2010

Get your FREE Stuff now!


Would you like $40 in FREE Stampin' Up! product, plus a Free stamp set on top of that?

What would you say if I told you that now you can get $65 in FREE stuff of you choice and the free stamp set as well? Awesome right?! It is so easy. Click the picture to find out more...and keep reading of course!

All you have to do is invite your friends over to your house, or mine, and be a hostess for a Stampin' Up! get together. If you host a workshop of $350 or more you get an extra $25 in FREE product in addition to the already great hostess benefits that I can offer you.

Give me a call, send me an e-mail, or post a comment...it is that easy! We can set up a date that works on your schedule. Just remember that it has to be before the end of the month! The promotion ends August 31st.

Don't want to host a party? That's okay. You can get a group of friends together to place a combined order, save yourself the shipping, and still get the free stuff! If you want some order forms for your and your friends just let me know.

Can't wait to get you some awesome product, at an awesome price, to make awesome projects!

Happy Stamping!

Martha

If you want a discount on Stampin' Up! Supplies all the time...send me an e-mail for more information. I love what I get, love what I do, and love to share it!

4 comments:

  1. Now following you through Stampin' Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Martha! Following you from SC now.
    www.stampinsentiments.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog design! Now following from SC.

    www.stampingwithlulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a wonderful blog, following you from SC come follow me at www.stampforjoy.blogspot.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete