Tuesday, August 31, 2010

NEW! More Downloads for My Digital Studio!


There are now more great accesories to choose from in My Digital Studio! I am so loving the new taffeta ribbon download. So cute. Sometimes you just need a small ribbon or bow to complete a project and the bigs ones are just...well...too big. Check them out and head over to my site to download them today!

Are those not to die for?!?! I love them. I was just looking for some small ribbon and brads for a project the other day. Good thing MDS lets you go back and change something (no ripping paper or sticky messes involved!) because this fits much better than what I had. Off to go do my downloads with my fabulous discount. If you want to know how to get a discount on your purchases, I can give you all the details! Let me know asap.
Happy downloading!
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment