Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sneak Peek Alert!

I just wanted to give you a heads up that there is sneak peak of a stamp set from the new 2010 Holiday Mini Catalog in this post! Woo Hoo! You will love it! If you would like a catalog, please send me an e-mail and I will get you one right away.




I started out making Halloween cards last week....why? Because I keep seeing samples from the mini catalog on the Stampin' Up! demonstrator site and I couldn't help myself. I haven't purchase my own supplies for this year, but I used leftovers from last year and that fed my fix for a bit. So many cute things to do with the new stuff! I can hardly contain myself.




As most of you have figured out by now, I am a clean and simple kind of gal. Not that you can't make cute stuff going all out....I just choose not to. People wow over cards even when they are done simply, and when there is a toddler wanting to help you need to hurry. The mummy card was one that I copied the idea off. The gals name is Geraldine Andrade. There are lots similar out there, but I liked hers. I put my sentiment greeting on the inside.

Here is you sneak peek! I will post a picture of the full set once it goes live to order on the 1st of Sept. The stamp set is called Paisley Prints (#121121 clear mount $12.95 or #120817 wood mount $16.95). Yes, the heart in the set does match the Full Heart Punch (#119883 $16.95). I just love punches! Funny story...my husband was sitting watching the preseason Chargers game while I made this card and after I had cut the leaves out he said, "Whoa..does that have a punch that matches too?!" My response..."No, but it should! I hand cut them. I think all stamps should have matching punches!" He laughed at me. I used Cajun Craze, Old Olive, and Cherry Cobbler for the inks and papers. The sentiment stamps that I used inside and out were from Grateful Greetings (#116511 wood mount $36.95).

I hope you enjoyed the cards for this weekend! I will do some more...I promise. There are so many cute things from the new holiday mini! Give me a jingle if you want a copy of you very own and we can do a party out of it and all your friends can get some great stuff too.

If you want to join a card club and make things with me once a month...you are in luck! We are starting another one up. I will post details soon. Happy Stamping!

Martha


PS...who likes the new blog design? I did it myself in My Digital Studio with the Play Date Sets. Super Fun!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your mummy!
    Now following you from SC. You can find me at http://dawningdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the blog design - I LOVE MDS too! I also like your simple easy to demonstrate cards. I'm a 'plain and simple' kinda gal too LOL!
    Following you from Texas, Tia in Spring www.creatingwithtia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you from SC, Great cards!!

    http://andreahook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog. It's a happy place to be. I like this card and more
    than likely case it with your permission. Im #209 on SC. Come visit me at:

    www.gloriaslegacystamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete