Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Elegant Soiree DSP Class

It is DSP class sign up time! Class will be Wednesday, October 6th at 7:30pm. Cost is $15 and that makes 5 cards and you get to take home a pack of the Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper! 5 ideas you don't have to come up with...and the paper to make them...doesn't get better than that!
I will provide all the ink, punches, adhesive, ribbon, and random stuff. You just have to prepay your registration fee by Saturday October 2nd. That is this Saturday people! Get with it!!! Come to class and make the 5 cards and then take the stack of unused DSP home with you. There is so much leftover to make more cards or scrap book with. I love it! There are both girlie and masculine prints in this set, which ius perfect and goes with everything you can think of.


Again, I am only posting 4 of the 5 samples. You have to come to class to see the 5th one. We will be using the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder and the Always Elegant stamp set that goes perfectly with the paper....plus a few more of course.

Send me an e-mail, call me, or text me if you have questions or would like to get a spot in the class. Thanks you guys!

As always, if you would like to participate with a kit by mail...we can do that too. You just have to make sure that you let me know by Saturday the 2nd so I can get your order together for you. And, for those of you who want to come but can't I always do a kit to go. I can make the cards and bring them and the paper to you, or you can arrange a different time to stop by and do it when you can.

Happy Stamping!

Martha

2 comments:

  1. They are all so pretty ! Love your blog background, too =) I'm following you from Stampin' Connection, #248 on the list
    craftysahmiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely cards. Love that dsp. I'm a new follower on Stampin' Connection.

    ReplyDelete