Monday, September 13, 2010

Wicked Cool Halloween Class

Mark the date on your calendars people! The Wicked Cool Stamp Class is Wednesday September 22nd. Here are 4 cards that we will be making at class, and then there is one more special surprise to go with them. he he he
We are using the stamp set Wicked Cool. It is the most versatile halloween set because you can do fun and light, or dark and dreary. I really have come to love it making these cards.

We will also be using the Spider Web Embossing Folder and the new Bat Punch too! The new Halloween DSP from the catalog is also in the mix.
Registration for the class is $18 if you want clear mount stamps, or $22 if you want wood mount stamps. Your registration pays for your stamp set...which means you get to take it home with you when you finish your cards. I provide everything you need...ink, paper, punches, embossing folder, embellishments, and ideas. You just have to have your registration to me by Friday the 18th so that your stamps will be here in time for class.
We are meeting at my house at 7:30pm on the 22nd. If you want to make the cards and can't make it to class, thats okay! Just get me your registration by Friday still and I will get your stamps and you can either come here to do your cards whenever works for you, or you can take it home and make them yourself.

Happy Stampin!

Martha

2 comments:

  1. I want to take a class! I like the last card, it's cute. I love Halloween stuff. Those cards look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Love your blog! I look forward to following along from VA! :)

    ReplyDelete