Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tote-ally Awesome Freebie!!

I wanted to share this awesome FREEBIE with you guys since I paid $40 plus shipping for mine... Stampin' Up! is giving away this tote-ally awesome tote inspired by the beautiful Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper. I LOVE mine! Click the link to see a video that gives you a great idea of what it can do for you.



It fits 12x12 cardstock, has spots for punches, ink pads, stamps, will fit your paper trimmer, and all the stuff you could ever want in it! I was completely surprised at how much I got in mine. The other cool thing that I really, really like is that it has a shoulder strap. Not many out there do and this one is super comfortable on your shoulder. I am a definite shoulder strap person. I don't even buy a purse unless I can cross the strap over my shoulder across my body. Silly, I know, but a huge selling feature.



You would spend over $50 for something like this in the stores so the fact that I purchased for less than what a craft store offers a plain black or brown one is still great...but what is better than FREE?!?!


All you have to do is join my team and become a member of the Stampin' Up! family between NOW and October 18th. You will not only get over $300 worth of fabulous amazing merchandise in your starter kit, but then you get a 20% discount on everything you buy on top of it! There are 2 starter kits to choose from, the regular one with lots of paper, stamps, and embellishments...or the Digital one with still lots of paper, stamps, and embellishments, but with the My Digital Studio Software (which is awesome by the way)! For only $175 you get over $350 worth of products and FREE SHIPPING!


Let me know if you have questions about joining my team today. The offer won't last long and the Totes won't either....so HURRY! Love you guys.


Happy Stamping!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment