Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Catalog Ribbon Share

If you are like me, you think that a cute piece of ribbon makes a card stand out. If you are also like me, you cannot afford to buy ribbon in every color in every type. I have a solution to our problems!! I have put together a ribbon share. Here are the details:

I will place an order July 1st for all the ribbon so that we can get it in time for our new workshops and such. I will measure, cut, package, and mail each of the shares from my homes...which is pet free and smoke free.

There are several groups to choose from. Each group is a single type of ribbon, but will include some of each color of that type....you know, because some people love one type of ribbon and despise another. No one wants to end up with a type of ribbon they will never use right? The 10 yards spools you will get 2 yards of each color. For the 15 yards spools you will get 3 yards of each color.

The price next to each group includes tax and shipping to anywhere in the US. I accept Paypal for this share, so when you are ready to sign up please make sure I have your email address to send you a Paypal invoice to for the groups you sign up for....or if you are local you can just drop me the money via check or cash.

3/8" Ruffled In Color Ribbon, 2 yards each: $10, 5 NEW in colors

1/2" Stitched Poly In Color Ribbon, 3 yards each: $9, 5 returning In Colors

3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, 2 yards each: $14 10 colors

5/8" Satin Ribbon, 3 yards each: $18 10 colors

1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, 2 yards each: $16 10 colors

1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, 2 yards each: $12 10 colors




Feel free to email me if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks you guys!


Happy stamping!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment