Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Stamp to the Max Annual Party!

This was awesome! You won't want to miss it next year. We had tons of fun doing make and takes, demonstrations, motivational messages, games, swaps, and prizes.



Here is the swap that I created for the meeting. It uses a new stamp set and punch coming out in the brand new catalog available July 1st and is called Pennant Parade...love it!

The following samples are just a couple of the ones that we did for our make and takes. It uses one of my favorite stamp sets (yes, it did make the big catalog for next year!) called Fabulous Florets. The last few classes I did were using that stamp set and coordinating paper, Beyond the Garden. I will post more of those samples later.

We played a How Well Do You Know Your Colors game...and I took second. All 45 current cardstock colors were put out on a table and you had to list them with the coordinating numbers on your paper. I got them all right and it was a fast draw color showdown with the 6 that got 100%. Dang Jason for beating me! I so had him and he came from behind. I still got a prize, so that was awesome. I also won another prize for having my swap card being voted in the top 3. So, that made my week. :)

The food was wonderful and Max did an amazing job for us. I know it was a ton of work for her...but we really appreciated all the effort that goes in to a major event like that. It is an annual thing, so get excited to attend next year!

If you want to join my team to be able to go to amazing events like this one... its easy! Email for more info or go to my website and click the "Start Your Own Business" tab at the top for lots of information.

Happy Stamping!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment