Friday, March 15, 2013

Bucket List

My husband knows that the one place on Earth I would love to go more than any other place is England.  There is just something mystical about it, so its on my Bucket List of things to do before I die.  When the Sale-a-bration sets were announced and the stamp set Feeling Sentimental was on it, I knew I had to have it.  Plus, one of my best friends is from England and I keep telling her I will fit in her suitcase next time she goes for a visit home. And aren't the accents just dreamy?

 
It has these great images that remind me of England.  One of them is this phone booth (or a telephone box).  The other images are of a ferris wheel (I think it is the London Eye), an old fashioned tricycle, and the last is a sentiment of "Celebrate."  Super cute right?

I didn't make this telephone box the traditional red of the UK, but I think thats the fun in being creative with cards.  I paired up the stamp with the DSP from Sale-a-bration called Sycamore Street.  The colors are fun and vibrant.  You will love them.


Get the stamp set and the paper FREE for a limited time with a qualifying order.

The Nitty Gritty:
  • Choose one item from the sale-a-bration catalog free for every $50 you spend before tax and shipping.
  • Place your order with me by March 22nd
  • Sale-a-bration items are a limited time only, they won't appear in the catalog later...so get it now if you want it. 
Shop now by visiting my online store.

Have fun with this set!  I know I have made several cards with it and haven't been disappointed yet. 

Happy Stamping!

 
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment