Sunday, March 17, 2013

Word Bubbles

I saw this awesome idea on Pinterest.  Let's face it, lots of awesome ideas are born from inspiration from Pinterest.  Its a fabulous thing.  My son is 6 and we all know that kids his age say pretty funny things on a daily basis.  I was missing them by not writing them down and my husband was missing them because he is at work all day long.

 
So from this idea was born MDS Word Bubbles.  I set out to make my own digitally, since I don't think I have the time or the right hole punch to do it that way.  I used the circle punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack in MDS.  I started by making a basic shape (oval or rectangle) and then added the stem on the bottom. 


Hints and Tips:
  • Place each dot by hand first.  It doesn't have to be perfect because you want the hand done look.
  • Select each dot and group them together to make one item.
  • Change the color to whatever you want.
 
So there you go.  I didn't know exactly where I was going to put them, so I only made two.  But then a friend decided she wanted some for her kids and I needed more as well.  So, it was easy to make mulitples in different colors.  I only used the two patterns shown, but each one is in a different color.  I decided to hang them in the kitchen so we would see them each day.  Then I take a picture of each one before I erase it and I will make a photo book out of them once we have enough. :)

You can order MDS2+ from my online store at any time.  You can also try a 30 day trial for free from the store.  Just click in the Digital section on the left side towards the bottom and there is an option to try it free.  You won't regret it.  Plus, it would earn you some free stuff because of Sale-a-bration.

Order online 24/7 via my website.
 
Happy Stamping! 

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment