Saturday, March 16, 2013

Butterfly Thanks

My favorite set of the moment (who can have just one all the time?) is Oh, Hello.  Its in the Spring Catalog and I instantly fell in love.  The chevron pattern is so in right now and I love the stamp that it has.  Plus, the sentiments are pretty versatile since you can color them with a marker and only have certain words show up if you don't want the whole thing. 


Spring has sprung here in Cache Valley and we couldn't be happier.  My son is playing outside all afternoon now and that gives me some peace and quiet.  It makes for a happier momma.  I just needed some bright colors and fun stuff to go with our warmth right now.

I used Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight colors.  Pair the chevron stamp and sentiment up with the butterfly punches that we have and you have this lovely creation. Simple and fast....just the way most of us need it.

Current Promotion right now:
  • For every $50 you spend right now you get to choose one Sale-a-bration item free.
  • Use the Oh, Hello to get you to you on your way to $50.
  • Order before March 22nd with me.
  • Sale-a-bration items are limited time only and will not show up again.  Order it now if you like it.
 
Happy Stamping!
 
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment