Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Clearance Blitz! HURRY!!!

Stampin' Up! has just added TONS of new stuff to the clearance rack. If you are looking for retired colors of ink or card stock, retired punches, on board accents and books, ribbon, brads, buttons, and my favorite score...watercolor wonder crayons....YOU MUST HURRY. Supplies are limited and on a first come first serve basis.

Order off my website by clicking the link here! The deal runs from today until October 18th, but "while supplies last." If you have done the clearance rack before you will know that lots will be gone in the next 24 hours. Hurry!

Happy Stamping...for cheap!

Martha

PS. I added in there WaterColor Wonder Crayons, but I have to tell you the deal I got. I don't have a set. The color renovation was announced shortly after I became a demo and I decided to hold off and purchase the new colors. We all know they are having delays with the new crayons due to the factory moving, but I want them now! So, I purchased the 4 different sets on the clearance rack for $7.99 each and then I will add the new color renovation kit to it when the new ones come available....making it cheaper (for more crayons) than waiting to buy the new 4 packs at $19.95 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment