Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day of Gratitude Stamp Class

This post is slightly late, the class is this week. But I thought I would show you have versatile this stamp set is. Day of Gratitude is in the current Holiday Mini Catalog and is the quintessential fall stamp set....but....it is so much more!

I did some fall cards for the class, but then made a few samples of other types of cards that could be done with this set that aren't necessarily fall oriented. I am in love with the one done in Marina Mist. It is so elegant, and with a switch of the sentiment on it you could use it for just about anything.
The class is $22 and includes a clear mount Day of Gratitude stamp set. We will be making these 4 cards and one more. There is still time to order your stamp set and we can set up a date to get together to assemble them. You just need to let me know by Saturday the 23rd.

Happy Stamping!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment