Friday, October 22, 2010

The last Day of Gratitude Card

So finally finished off the last card for the Day of Gratitude class. If you are still interesting in making the cards and getting the stamp set, just send me an email. Like I said in the last post with the other sample cards from the class...this set is for way more than just "fall" things. I LOVE it!

The idea for the last card came from a blog that I follow. I loved the technique so much and I will do it again in varying colors as well. You ink the stamp in the lighter color (Baja Breeze) and then use a sponge dauber to sponge the darker color over the top of the lighter ink right on the stamp....then stamp it on the paper of course! It looks amazing! Thanks to Connie for this one. She had an awesome brad on hers and I used a pearl since I didn't have a brad handy.

Happy Stamping!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment