Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Handmade Holiday Bundles 20% OFF!

Stampin' Up! is offering some great holiday bundles from the 2010 Holiday Mini Catalog. These are amazing deals! If you place your order online at my website you must use the bundle item number in order to recieve the discounted price. If you add the items seperately you will pay full price....and who wants to do that???

You can place your order with me any time by email or calling me. The info is at the top of the blog. I am loving the holiday stuff and I am so excited that now I can get a little more for the same price! More stuff is always good. :)
The promotion runs from now until December 16th, so timing is limited. The other great news is that with the Tags Til Christmas Class that I have planned for the 17th of November you will all get the discounted pricing on registration since the supplies don't cost me as much! I will post more about the class later, but I just wanted to give you a heads up on that.

Happy Stamping in bundles!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment