Monday, November 22, 2010

Online Spectacular going on now!

Since it is the holiday season and tons of stores are now doing their big sales and such...Stampin' Up! is joining in the fun. You can check out my online store to see the great deals they have posted for their online sale. There are things up to 50% off. They have included Dies, stamps, bundles, fabric, accessories, and My Digital Studio in the sale!

There are a couple of things to remember:
1. FREE shipping for any online order that is over $150.
2. If ordering a Bundle Offer, you must use the bundle offer item number to recieve the discount.
3. No minimum purchase required for the sale.
4. You can order regular priced product on the same order.
5. The sale ENDS November 30th...so hurry!

As always, I can place your order for you if you would like. You just need to call/email me. I am so excited about this. I can't even begin to tell you what my favorite thing on sale is. Go to the website and check it out!


Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment