Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tags Til Christmas Stamp Set Class


I want to get the official word out about this awesome Christmas Stamp Class. We will be using the Tags Til Christmas stamp set from the 2010 Holiday Mini Catalog. Come and make a handful of tags for christmas gifts with no cutting involved (every stamp matches a punch!). Then you get to take the stamps home with you so you can make more any time you want.


Cost of the class is $25 if you want just the stamps....BUT.... Stampin' Up! has an amazing deal going right now that allows me to offer the stamps and a coordinating punch for the class for only $35! The holiday bundles are a great deal and it lets me pass on the savings to you for this class. You can pick from the ornament punch or the decorative label punch in the bundle. When you sign up you need to let me know if you want the bundle discount and which punch you would like.


I will provide all of the punches, paper, ink, and adhesive for the class and you just have to sign up and come. Then you get to take tags, stamps, and even a punch home with you! WOO HOO!!

I will be running my own special that evening or for your prepay on your stamps. If you order ANY punch (doesn't have to match the set) on top of your registration or place an order the night of class you will recieve 10% off the punch. Thats right folks...10% OFF ANY PUNCH that night or with your registration. I am a punch-aholic, so this is a big deal for me.

Class will be Wednesday, the 17th, at 7:30 pm. This class goes really fast since all the cutting is done with easy peasy punches. If you can't make it to class that night, let me know and we can do a kit to go or arrange a time for you to come and do it. I need you to register with me by Saturday, the 13th.

Happy Punching!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment