Monday, November 22, 2010

Starter Kit full of goodies for 50% off!

It is time for one Amazing steal of a deal!

So what does this all mean to you??

For the first time in Stampin' Up! history, you can buy the Stater Kit at 50% off!

Does this mean that I have to become a Demonstrator?
Yes. By purchasing the starter kit you are automatically enrolled in the great benenfits of a demonstrator

So I will have to start selling products and recruiting people?
No! What you do when you become a demonstrator is completely up to you. If you want a business this is the best time to get started. If you are not looking for a business then you get the kit and the benefits, no strings attached, no penalties, no obligations...just a really good deal on fun stuff!

So what's the catch? Why 50%? It seems too good to be true.
It is totally true! There is no catch at all! Stampin' Up! has a goal to add new demonstrators to the Stampin' Up! family this year and this is their final push to achieve that goal. That is it...nothing sneaky, nothing pushy, nothing that is hiding to bite you later.

What if I already have the stamps, ink, and paper in the kit?
That is the best part! You get to customize your kit to fit what you want to do with it. Change the paper out for another color family, different inks, and of course different stamps. Everyone has different tastes and Stampin' Up! knows that. The suggested kit is just that...a suggestion.

I was thinking about starting to do digital stuff. Will this work?
Will it ever! You can choose from the regular starter kit or the digital starter kit which includes My Digital Studio. That is right folks, you can get MDS with stamps, ink, paper, and other good stuff for only $10 more than what MDS usually costs! This is the perfect time to try out digital stuff.

So how do I go about buying the awesome kit for the deal price?
All you have to do is go to my website and click on "Start Your Own Business" on the top right. You will need a password to get the great deal. The deal ends on the 30th...so hurry!

My password = stampinmartha

There are some awesome perks for demonstrators including 20% off anyting you order, a monthly publication full of great ideas, free stuff, fun, and new friends.

I am here to help with anything you need. Please call me, email me, or do whatever you can to contact me about the promo. I will answer any questions you have. I know there are a ton going through your head.

And remember...at this price this would make an awesome Christmas present for the crafter in your family.

Happy Stamping!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment