Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oooh! New Digital Downloads for Christmas...

Okay, so I thought of something this morning that will save everyone a TON of money this year. Why not create a digital Christmas card and email it out instead of printing and mailing. Not only does this avoid postage costs, but printing costs, supplies costs, and the hassle of having to assemble a million cards! Do it once, do it right, and email it off. So simple to add a photo from you digital camera(that you never print the pictures off of!).

So here are the new Christmas downloads available...get your juices flowing. If you want me to do your digital design let me know and we will work something out. Super affordable I tell you!!!


All you have to do for a download is go to my website and place your order and it is available immediately....no shipping costs! Plus you can use the downloads in lots of programs, including Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio, but also things like Paint.net, Photoshop, Elements, and even MS Word!

Happy downloading!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment