The Button Buddies stamp set is so versatile. It of course is designed to embellish with buttons, but it looks great without them too! Since I scored some brights buttons for free durign Sale-a-bration, it was the perfect opportunity to use a cute one on this card.
The card is simple and classic...and thats what I love about it. I only used one button for all four flowers. See! You don't have to use a button on everything to make it look awesome.
I stamped the flower in fun, bright colors on a peice of cardstock and then popped that with dimensionals on the Whisper White card base. Even though they are the same color, it just seems to make it look more elegant. A peice of White Baker's Twine tops off my button and then I adhered the button with a glue dot.
All supplies can be purchased on my website for the best deal possible.
Also, don't forget that tomorrow (Sunday 4/15/12) is when the retiring stamp list posts. I will post it on the blog tomorrow. This will be your last chance to purchase any stamp sets that are on the list. The new catalog is coming out a month early this year, so all the stamps on the list will be gone for good as of 6/1/12. The retiring accessories and tools list doesn't come out until the 25th of this month.
- Stamps: Button Buddies (#122737 Clear, #122735 Wood), Friendly Phrases (#126151 Clear, #126149 Wood)
- Ink: Real Red (#103133), Daffodil Delight (#119667), Pumpkin Pie (#105216)
- Paper: Whisper White (#100730)
- Embellishments: Brights Buttons (#119747), White Baker's Twine (#124262)
- Tools: Dimensionals (#104430), Glue Dots (#103683)