This is the last one in this series, but that doesn't mean I won't use this same paper anymore. Have you ever started a card with an idea of what it should look like and then it magically morphs into something else? This is one of those cards. Whew! It was a struggle, but I think it finally turned out.
The card uses the Just Add Cake DSP and a few loved stamp sets of mine that don't get enough use. That cute polka dot strip comes from the stamp set Borderlines. I have loved it since the day the new catalog came out last year. I finally purchased it and I NEED to use it more often. There are 3 stamps in the set and they are all cute border stamps...that doesn't mean they are only for borders though. ;)
The cute little scalloped dot strips on the bottom of the Happy Birthday are from the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch. I punched a strip and then cut the strip in half and layered them using SNAIL.
All Supplies can be found and purchased at my online store.
There are 55 new items that were just added to the clearance rack this morning, so don't forget to check those out!
- Ink: Poppy Parade (#119782)
- Paper: Poppy Parade (#119793), Whisper White (#100730), So Saffron (#105118), Wild Wasabi (#108641), Just Add Cake DSP (#124339)
- Stamps: Borderlines (#122642 Clear, #122640 Wood), Bring On The Cake (#121958 Clear, #121899 Wood)
- Accessories: Everday Enchantment Brads (SAB), Blushing Bride Stitched Poly Ribbon (#119267)
- Tools: Big Shot (#113439), Ovals Die (#114525), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, (#119275), Dimensionals (#104430), SNAIL (#104332)