Sunday, April 15, 2012

Retiring Stamp List 2012


It is that time of year folks! The retired stamp list came out in the wee hours of the morning today. It is huge! We have lots of great stamps that are going away to make room for some awesome new stamps in the new catalog. Remember, the new catalog is coming out June 1st!

Online PDF version of the Retired List is here:

You have now until May 31st to purchase any stamp off this list. Once June 1st hits...they are gone for good. Don't let that stamp set on your wish list pass you by. Head on over to my website and place an order for your must haves.

http://marthastamps.stampinup.net

The retired accessories, tools, and other things list will come out on April 25th. Those items are first come first serve, so you will NEED to order early in order to get what you want. I will post that list when it comes online later in the month.

The clearance rack was recently updated, so if you are looking to grab some things the last year at dirt cheap prices...head to my website to check the clearance rack out. Clearance Rack items can only be placed on an online order via my website. I can't do that for you, but if you are having trouble please call me and I can walk you through it. It is really easy.

Happy Stamping!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment