Sorry for the lag in blogging...I really am trying to keep it all together. Ha ha!
The card you see today is another cute one from the Just Add Cake series I did for a birthday card class I hosted last night. This one uses the Pennant Punch and the Party This Way stamp set.
I know it looks like my pennants are strung on string, but they aren't. Save the baker's twine and just tie a couple cute little bows and glue dot them on the ends. And, it helps to give some depth by popping the pennants up with some dimensionals.
You can purchase all supplies at my online store http://marthastamps.stampinup.net.
- Stamps: Party This Way (#120609 clear, #118744 wood)
- Ink: So Saffron (#105213), Wild Wasabi (#109014), Poppy Parade (#119782)
- Paper: So Saffron (#105118), Wild Wasabi(#108641), Just Add Cake DSP (#124339), Whisper White (#100730)
- Accessories: White Baker's Twine (#124262)
- Tools: Pennant Punch (#122361), Dimensionals (#104430), Glue Dots (#103683), SNAIL (#104332)