Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Dig You!

This sweet little guy was created using the the I Dig You! Stamp set and the new Summer Smooches DSP. I know it is tough to create a card for a boy sometimes. I ave a few I will show you over the next week. I really like this truck set since it works well for different occasions and is definitely the perfect boy set.

I used my markers to color right on the stamp for the truck. It is super easy to get different colors in a single stamping that way. I also used markers for the present...which is a whole different stamp. Want to know how I got them on there so perfectly?? I stamped the truck first and then gave it a few seconds to dry. I then placed a post-it note right on the top edge of the dump truck bed and then stamped the present over the top making them overlap the post-it ever so slightly. Then you just pull up the post-it and Ta-Da! perfectly placed presents.

All supplies used are available for purchase on my online store:

The Summer Smooches DSP that I used is a SNEAK PEEK at the new catalog. It is also on a special right now where you can purchase the paper and all the accessories to match in the product suite now. Yes, thats right... you do not have to wait until the new catalog comes out for this. It is only available for sneak peek preordering this month. Then you will have to wait again until the new catalog comes out to get it.

Supplies Used:
  • Stamps: I Dig You (#122722 Clear, #122720 Wood)
  • Ink: Tangerine Tango Marker (#120974), Island Indigo Marker (#123002), Daffodil Delight Marker (#119677), Chocolate Chip Marker (#100071), Lucky Limeade Marker (#123002)
  • Paper: Daffodil Delight Textured Cardstock (#121077), Tangerine Tango (#111349), Summer Smooches DSP (#125409), Whipser White (#100730)
  • Accessories: Neutral Brads (#119736)
  • Tools: SNAIL (#104332), Dimensionals (#104430), Paper Piecer (#116631), Mat Pack (#105826)

Happy Stamping!

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment