Saturday, May 5, 2012

"Family" Frame Art Kit

Sorry it has been a couple weeks you guys.  I was on a fabulous vacation with my family.  The hubby had a business trip and the little guy and I decided to tag along since it was in sunny (party cloudy while we were there) California.  While he had to conduct some training for work in Ontario, the little man and I went to stay with my sister and her family for 10 days.  We did get some family time with hubby at the begining and end though.  Disneyland, the beach, shopping, and a visit to Las Vegas both coming and going was great for us. 

On to my project though...


You are going to love this! It is patterned after one that my upline/friend Max did.  I changed the paper and colors to fit more of my style.  I have kits ready to go for this project and you can purchase them via the Paypal link in this post.  The kit comes ready to assemble for $25 for the kit portion only, or $35 if you want me to include the same shadow box frame.  The shipping is only $3 which covers the supplies I have to purchase to wrap and ship them.


I used the Mocha Morning DSP from Stampin' Up! and the beautiful accent colors you see are Pear Pizzazz and Baja Breeze with some Very Vanilla mixed in.  I am loving the mixture of colors.


I picked up this shadow box frame at a local craft store and it is perfect.  You will not be able to get the kit under a regular frame unless you pull the glass out.  It really does have that much texture and dimension to it.  But the shadow box is awesome!

Options

The kits are while supplies last and I will update this post when they are gone.  So hurry and get to clicking on the button to pay!
Happy Stamping!
Martha

2 comments:

  1. I totally LOVE this my friend - you did a GREAT job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha, I love this. You did a great job.
    Would you please email me. wonkoolmom@embarqmail.com
    Thanks Penny

    ReplyDelete