I think the reason I like the paper so much is that it is bright and fun. It does well for both male and female. The flowers are made with the Mixed Bunches stamp set and the Blossom Punch. I like the idea of a clean card and using Whisper White as a base, but it looks a littel too plain sometimes. So, I added a second sheet of Whisper White with some dimensionals for some added effect.
All supplies for this card can be purchased on my website here. You can order everything except the paper now. The paper will be available again June 1st.
- Stamps: Friendly Phrases (clear #126151, wood #126149), Mixed Bunches (clear #125537, wood #125535)
- Paper: Summer Smooches DSP, Whisper White (#100730), Daffodil Delight (#119683), Lucky Limeade (#122926)
- Ink: Real Red (#103133), Daffodil Delight (#119667)
- Accessories: In Color Brads (#122940), Island Indigo Baker's Twine (#125575)
- Tools: Blossom Punch (#125603), Bird Builder Punch (#117191), 1" Circle Punch (#119868)