This card uses some of the Tea Stain ink spot to make it a little more vintage on the edges. Plus, I curled the edges so that it looked like the DSP was coming away from the card base like vintage photos do.
Don't forget to make an easy banner end using one of the square punches. The pennants are made from the Pennant Builder Punch. Add some Baker's Twine in Lucky Limeade and a few staples from your average stapler and whalah! Perfect card right?
- Stamps: Thank You Kindly (wood #111700)
- Ink: Poppy Parade, Tea Stain (#118762)
- Paper: Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla (#101650), Lucky Limeade (#122926), Baja Breeze (#111352), Daffodil Delight (#119683), Twitterpated DSP (#125406)
- Accessories: Lukcy Limeade Baker's Twine (#125572), staples
- Tools: Sponge (#101610), Pennant Builder Punch (#122361), SNAIL (#104332), 1" Square Punch (#124094)